- Troop 33 application process is a combination of online forms and paper forms. The latter must be scanned and emailed in order to complete your application. Also please turn those in physically as soon as possible afterwards. Let us know if you don’t have access to a scanner.
- Acceptance into the troop is on a first-come-first-serve basis, as determined by a completed application. See checklist below.
- Please complete all parts of your application. You will be notified within 48 hours whether your application was complete and your son was accepted into Troop 33, or what part(s) still need to be completed. When the application is complete you will also see which spot (1 thru 24) your son is in, and will hopefully get his den/buddies to complete their applications. Beyond the 24 we will begin a waiting list and get back to you within a couple of weeks.
Note: These instructions only apply to boys who are just starting Boy Scouts.
Make sure your son meets the age requirements. He must be 11 years old OR have completed the fifth grade OR earned the Arrow of Light Award and is at least 10 years old. A completed application needs to have every part of this checklist done, other than the asterisks.
- Step One: We like to spend a few minutes with scouts and parents who are considering joining our troop. Meet and Greet can be at any of the events listed above, or at an impromptu Tuesday night meeting.
- Step Two: Please complete the following online forms:
- Step Three: Please complete the following paper forms:
- Step Four: Please scan and email the entire packet (including the checks) to: Julie Crane. Turn in hard copies as soon as possible.
** Parts A & B are required before going on any activity. Part C is required before attending any activity > 72 hours (i.e. summer camp)
We are sure you will benefit greatly from Scouting, whether you end up joining Troop 33 or any of the other extraordinary troops in our area.